6 EASY STEPS TO PREP SKIN BEFORE APPLYING MAKEUP
Healthy skin is the holistic representation of who you are and people across the globe tries to get one. Here’s my outlook on skin to make your routine on how you can get glowing skin before applying makeup. Applying makeup on prepped skin is a blend of natural and healthy than applying makeup on un-prepped skin.
As it is not okay to sleep with makeup on but if you do, it will damage your skin – not only from the outside but also from within. And, it’s not something that I am saying or have read it somewhere. There’s a scientific explanation to it.
Now before we should get into more science, let me tell you some easy steps to get rid of it.
- Step 1 & 2 – Eye Makeup Remover & Cleanser – There’s nothing easier than this. All you need a cotton pad, and spill the eye makeup remover on it. Eyes need to be closed while applying this. Take out the earbud, spray some eye makeup remover to take off mascara! Make sure you do that very gently. You’re doing it pretty well till now. Now take another cotton bud with eye makeup remover spilled over it and start cleaning it from brows to eyelid at least for three times right starting from outer corner to inner corner and then start cleaning from mid-over-brows to the outer corner of the brow. Repeat it for a while for another eye. All you need now, make 4 dots on the face (on forehead, left cheekbone, right cheekbone and chin), now illustrate a Christmas tree by starting from forehead and keep going till you don’t reach mid-ear and then keep going till the time you don’t reach to the area right under the nose. From there, keep going till the end of your ear and then lower lip. End it on the neck and I must say, you are a quick learner.
- Step 3 – Cleanser – Make sure you don’t run out of cotton. Just kidding! Take another Cotton pad with makeup remover and clean every side of the nose starting upside down. Under the nose make it a straight line and so do the under lips. Finish it on the neck.
- Step 4 – Toner – Apply toner from cotton pad and start making Happy Christmas tree. You can use an alcohol-based toner on oily skin, this will help in clearing the pores.
- Step 5 –Applying Eye Cream – Take eye cream on the cotton pad and start from the outer corner of the eye while making a curve under the eye, and keep going till the inner corner without skipping the outer corner as well. Keep it going back and make C and finish it above the outer corner of the eye.
- Step 6 –Moisturizer – Apply moisturizer with cotton pad making a Happy Christmas tree. And see, you’re done!
Now you’re all ready to get in the bed with all your natural and healthy skin. Stay connected with me to get more updates on Makeup and Beauty. Because this is what we all needs to care of.